July 24, 2008
Cinderella
I want to write a formal appology Cinderella. Today I learned what it is truely like to scrub a floor on your hands and knees. Let me say that you have not lived until you are forced to attack a mixture of mold, dryed dough, raisins, oats, dirt, dust, flour, greace, and scum remover with nothing but a green scrubbie and your fingernails. It was a truely humbling experiance for a girl like me. I have done some pretty dirty work in my short life but nothing, as of yet, has ever compared to that. I always question your motives, and never liked you much. I came to believe you were a abnormally perky gold digger. I will never speak harsh words towards you again. I too would strive to marry rich if I were force to do that everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahah! Oh Kierstipoo... that's gross. Chris wouldn't even hire you, but he still makes you clean his Great Harvest floors? He's your wicked stepmother.
I guess that's how you pay your rent.
Hey its Andrea. How are you? what have you been up to? miss ya!
Post a Comment